Dramatic SFB: Flexible Escorts

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:08:39 PST 2021

Matt my friend. You know I love your campaign and marvel at all you do.

I am just hearing a lot of...discord from people not happy with these
changes. Also making changes in mid campaign so that some of their fleet
becomes unusable for at least the time being until they can build escorts
which were not required. Or as you suggested, build other types of ships to
give the same or similar benefit.

There are a number of reasons people are having issues.

Chuck