Dramatic SFB: Flexible Escorts

David Hanson hansondavid4 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 18:36:39 PST 2021

 I fail to see the distinction between the Gorn and Hydran SRV both at 8 fighters.  It seems to me that once the Hydran SR takes on the extra fight and SRV designation that it cross the same line as every other races Survey Cruiser.  S8.321 does nothing to define what a hybrid.  I do not see how a Hydran SRV fits under this.  It being a SRV make you a true carrier which should be universal.
(S8.321) Hydran hybrid-ships (non-true-carriers) are exempt from thisrestriction. True carriers (those requiring escorts) must count theirfighters against the overall limit. Hydran carrier escorts are treated ashybrids.