Dramatic SFB: WoA

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:32:34 PST 2018

Losing ships when withdrawing (usually to an overwhelming force) is likely going to result in players sending only large forces to scenarios. Plus no one wants to fight that outgunned.

I’m all for more fighting. A destruction/cripple BPV tally as a winning condition is likely to help that.

Josh

Sent from my iPhone