Dramatic SFB: WoA

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:27:53 PST 2018

A lot of scenarios involve the defender to be at slow speed at start, which
would allow a superior attacker fleet chances to damage, cripple or even
destroy the defender.
One of the option would be to give the ability to the attacker not to
engage and for the defender to disengage only if the attacker allows it
otherwise, the scenario is played and the defender has to save his ships by
disengaging by distance or acceleration.
In other word, only allow disengagement to the attacker automaticaly and to
the defender only if the attacker allows it. This might force some battles
and remove some ships.