Dramatic SFB: Rules and purchases

ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 09:56:26 PST 2017

I bought C5, the Magellanic cloud, for an earlier campaign, I like some of the races in there a lot, it was written by Ken Burnside, who swears up and down that it is ballanced vs the Alpha races. At the very least it is closer than C4 and some of the other modules that we are using.
Admiral Ken

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3