Dramatic SFB: Rules and purchases

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:11:18 PST 2017

I bought recently the C2 SSD book. Having some ISC ship SSDs i did not
have. On these newer SSDs it has the refits listed. On the ISC Star Cruiser
it has with out PH3 R (pre y165)-6
With out PPD refit (pre Y168)-15  with out PL-S refit (Pre Y170) -10
without Plas F Refit (Pre Y179) -12 Sabot refit (Y170) +10

This is on all of the newer SSDs that i just recently bought. Mind You
still have old ones with out that Info. Also the New SSDs have a small box
with year is service and such. To include the F&E cammand rating. This says
by the SSD at least the PPD came out in Y168. Just somthing i noticed.