Dramatic SFB: Battle Report: #182 Battle over Karbani's Rock

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 06:51:12 PST 2017

*The Rittmeister <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rittmeister> of*  Jagdstaffel-2
(Paravian) bought this information from an orion pirate sold to them by a
Peladine spy.
At Karbani's rock a klingon D5 fought it out with a Hydran KN+. The battle
lasted nearly 10 minutes. Neither side able to gain a advantage. It
appeared that the Hydran was attampting a Raid on Karbanis Rock in the
asteroid field. After the loss of most of its shields the Hydran KN+
finally retreated. While there was no loses of ships and only a few dead
BPs.  A lot was learned about these two races. Not only are there weapons
impressive there crews are well trained and there captains very competent.

I saw most of the battle. My only observation was that both sides needed to
study Ground combat a bit more :).