Dramatic SFB: Early Voting Counts

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 10:29:25 PDT 2017

I too am new, in fact this my 2nd campaign ever. I'll also apologize now for the multitude of rules errors I'll make playing since I'm not that familiar with them.

I'm not sure if you got my era vote but I'd prefer General War around Y166. I don't have early eras but willing to get it if that is chosen.

T-Bombs: hidden laid from hatch is fine. I was under the impression that using transporters is known by all ships within 35 hexes.

Empire pick: I prefer a crunch race in no particular order Andromedans, Hydrans, or Feds (3rd way). I understand that Andros are not available prior to Y166, feel free to disregard them if an earlier era is chosen.

Thanks,
Josh(blackwind)

Sent from my iPhone