Dramatic SFB: Early Voting Counts

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Sun Oct 15 07:22:00 PDT 2017

Gents,

Oh, did not see we were also submitting our wish list for race.  For start
date it's already in.

As said in previous email, my first pick is Gorn. If not possible here is
some alternate choice for :

My wish or pick for race is (in order of preference):
1. Gorn
2. Fed
3. ISC
4. KZinty

Comment on T-Bombs

I don't mind if the T-bomb that are roll out from the hatch are hidden (no
energy involve for this action), but the one transported should not because
(energy is needed to do so, and it can be pick up from all the ship
detecting apparatus)

Roch C.