Dramatic SFB: Campaign Tweaks

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Sat Oct 14 22:40:07 PDT 2017

On 10/10/2017 06:54 PM, Ann Monaghan wrote:
> Make it an option where both Admirals must agree to use hidden TBs, if
> one says no, then hidden TBs is not used.

The campaign rules have stated
<http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org/docs/rules.html#sfb%20rules> that we are
using the Secret Placement of Mines (M2.6). I'll mention that the rule
allows mines laid out the hatch to be secret (you do this in the client
by making the mine "hidden" in the dialog during placement) but does not
allow mines delivered by transporter to be secret. If the players want
to change this, then the rules make all mines public. There will not be
a "middle ground". where the players decide differently for each
scenario. One way or the other, guys.