Dramatic SFB: Questions regarding rules and Interface

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:20:55 PST 2017

I am preparing my battle for tomorrow and I have a few questions regarding some of the things I need to do.

  1.  I have never used a Tug before.  How does it work for movement?  Do I need to add movement costs if pods are attached?  In this case i will have a GSA (ground based attached to the turn as per scenario specifications) and a second pod.
  2.  The interface for guard assignment is super clunky.  You can't see where the guards are and there is no way to check if you forgot something.  Can I simply make a log with all my commanders options and guard assignment and share it at the end of the fight?
  3.  The scenario specifies that I need to use a tug, and non-combat version if possible.  Can I use my normal fleet tug and attach 1 battle pod to it?  The other slot needs to be used for the GSA.

Daniel