Dramatic SFB: 69th Border Enforcement Squadron Quarterly Report

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 11:04:07 PST 2017

To Whom It May Concern,

203 Evacuate Observatory
The Squadron this turn did not have available assets to evacuate the Observatory and handed this off to the neighboring Gorns to carry it out.
204 Listening PostThe Squadron this turn did not have available assets to service the Listening Post, and is aware the Gorns have intercepted our intel.
205 Base Defense (Attacker)The Squadron had neither the available assets nor the inclination to attack the Base Station of our Partner in a Non-Belligerency agreement.
228 Dragon AttackThe Squadron has neither the available assets nor the inclination to harass the Tholians at this time.
229 Evacuate ObservatoryThe Squadron this turn did not have available assets to evacuate the Observatory and handed this off to the neighboring Klingons to carry it out.
230 A Very Special AllyThe Squadron this turn did not have available assets to gratuitously harass the Klingons.
231 Base DefenseThe Squadron did not have the available assets to attack the Base Station due to operational tempo.
232 Organian Treaty Colony
The Squadron dispatched all available ships to this important mission.  Upon arrival, we invited the Kzinti Commander on board to parlay.  The specific outcomes of the discussion remain classified, but the Kzintis agreed to withdraw in exchange for future consideration.

The 69th Border Enforcement Squadron is ready to advance.

//signed//
HOGAN, RADM, Commanding