Dramatic SFB: GWO - Jindarians

Matthew Potter matt at mattnet.org
Tue Apr 12 21:01:55 PDT 2022

We Jindarians have an overwhelming battle against the Hydrans in #1572,
where the Hydrans are attacking a flight of refugees with a pair of
commando ships. The planet they are fleeing to is defended by a cruiser,
a DW, and a flight of heavy bombers. Would the People's Front care to
withdraw before they lose their pretty toys? *RETREAT?*

In a reversal of roles, the People's Front is defending a gas giant with
an NCA and DWS against what amounts to a CL, in sector #1574. It is
labelled as overwhelming force against me, but I think I can succeed
here. *BATTLE*

We Jindarians have a DW and sorta-CL defending in #1589 against a
Seltorian CA. This looks like a battle to me. *BATTLE*

Canisters #1593 against the Gorn looks like I don't have enough consorts
for the DN. *RETREAT*

Whereas the Gorn Colony I'm assaulting with a couple DWs against a
couple DWs and an FLG looks like a fight. *BATTLE*

The Probe Recovery #1596 against the other Gorn, my CL against his NCA
and DWS is obviously a bust for me. *RETREAT*

A battle against the People's Front, a battle against the Seltorians,
and a battle against the Dino Mites.