Dramatic SFB: GWO - Jindarians

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:50:54 PDT 2022

The Tribunal 13. To the Hive ship.

9 borders with the evil Federation Horde . 1535,1536,1538 and 1530 Auro
resolved.
In sector 1531 We are warning off the Fed DVV carrier  group we plan on
taking the Crystals. One volly of  our PCs and phasers will cripple an
escort. The dragons will not try to ravage in 1532. They may be
fearless but not stupid.
in 1533 we shall leave the tug unmolested.
1534 we are hoping the Feds know that we are here to aid them not as
enemies  We will help to rescue.
1537 This is a big one. I have the HIV ship 3 CA a DD and CMD comando. .
FEDs have a BSC 2 NCL 1 BCF 1 CS 1 CA and 3 police dd. I am thinking on
this one as it looks to me as I am outgunned. My feeling is to run.

1571 Hydrans, large battle here as well I am outgunned it seems but I will
mot give this one up without a fight. I may just kill a few ships. I shall
set it up and wait.

Probe recover. 2 CA is what I have,,,,, so I do have a little bit of an
edge. I will let You leave or be bug food.

That is all