Dramatic SFB: GWO T9 - Federation Horde Report

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:56:13 PDT 2022

*SELTORIAN*:

#1530 - Dropped
#1531 - Dilithium Crystal Asteroid - We do not think we are down here, and
it looks like a good fight. A DVL fast carrier group with F14A's. A FIGHT!!!
#1532 - Dragon Attack- We have a very overwhelming force so think of it as
a Fed WIN!!!
#1533 - Passing The Baton- We have a very overwhelming force so think of it
as a Fed WIN!!!
#1534- Evacuate Observatory-We will give this a go and see what happens.
FIGHT!!!
#1535- Minor Colony Raid- Our ships had a malfunction and went elsewhere.
LOSS!!!
#1536- Base Defence- We could not get there in time. LOSS!!!
#1537- Moderate Colony Raid- WE will fight this one as I think we are up.
FIGHT!!!
#1538- Diplomatic Immunity- We could not make it to the Party. LOSS!!!

*ROMULAN*:

#1539 to #1543   Apart from #1542 which was dropped, all were LOSS!!!

*GORN*
* : *

#1544- Dilithium Crystal Asteroid- We have a very overwhelming force.
FIGHT!!!
#1545- Colony Assault-  Win!!!
#1546- Dropped.
#1547- Probe Recovery- There is a very big boy running around in here so we
will run. LOSS!!!
#1548- Dropped.
#1549- Convoy Raid- No ships sent. LOSS!!!

We Have 3x not overwhelming battles and 2x Overwhelming VS Seltorians and
1x Overwhelming Vs Gorn.

Possible 6x battles.
Gregg has indicated he will leave the TUG alone in #1533. That leaves
#1531, 1532, 1534 and 1537.
David needs to let me know what he wants to do with #1544.

Majead