Dramatic SFB: GWO: Jindarians

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Tue Nov 30 19:16:12 PST 2021

> Can we have a SITREP on the empire/player that left?  And how it will
> affect the NERF?

As is normal when a player leaves the campaign, borders will collapse.
You'll generally see a similar amount of borders as you normally do, but
they will be with the neighbors of the empire that left. As a result,
you'll probably see a larger border with players you already share a
border with. You will probably also see some borders with players you
don't have contact with.

The players that left the campaign have left their scenarios unoccupied.
Players which already sent ships to those scenarios will find that they
get those rewards. I have already begun the process of removing those
positions from the game. Players won't see the border changes until the
next cycle of the turn, since the end-of-turn process is when positions
are normally culled.

I apologize to those players who are not neighbors to players that left
the game and therefore won't see an immediate windfall. This usually
evens out over time - perhaps it already has. Everyone usually finds
some windfall due to normal attrition over the course of a campaign.
That is all this is: a normal attrition of players.