Dramatic SFB: GWO: Jindarians

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Tue Nov 30 17:36:23 PST 2021

*#1513:* The Gorn were pursuing one of our light strike cruisers until
we got a good read on who it was. Once we realized it was a mere police
cruiser, we dropped out of warp to turn the tables. Apparently they had
dropped out of warp at the same time in order to drop off of our
scanners. [Presumed Jindarian win]

*#1514: *A Gorn fleet is in the middle of resupply when one of our war
destroyers dropped in for a close scan. Finding the dreadnaught hull and
several other ships, the /Ancona/ quickly fled. [Gorn win]

*#1523: *A planet that was set aside by the Organians for whomever could
get there first, was reached by one of our dreadnaught asteroids and
consorts. Opposing us is a cruiser, light cruiser, and war cruiser.
Technically, we have the weight of firepower, but the hulls balance out
fairly well. The Gorn may want to make a battle of it. [Will fight. Gorn
to decide]

Losing three players during the turn has put a crimp in the game. At
nine players the game is still quite viable. But the holiday season is
when everything historically slows down.I expect things to pick up again
in a month or two.