Dramatic SFB: GWO T4 People's Front of Hydrax

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 17:55:47 PDT 2021

TBF-13 Reports to the Sages.

Federation Horde.
The Tug did not cross into our space... was left alone. Our ships found no
dragons, However as we were told we could  settle in sector 258. We are
wondering why there is a large number of Fed Horde ships in the area with a
tug? (not overwhelming force.) one possible battle vs the Horde.

Cats are scary. We left them alone.

All quiet vs the Hold fast.

The AI 4X
A  observer is watching a pair of space dragons attacking a AI 3X colony.
looks to be nasty. (overwhelming force it says ravage I say ravage) 332
battle?
A FF managed to fend off a Banshee attack. Good riddance to them
AN illegal convoy is passing thru are space. We have sent a pair of ships
to intercept. Is that a CC and DWL with two DW escorting the Convoy... No,
there can not be no size class 3 ships allowed for defenders.  Still a
tough fight three DW hulls vs a CA and DD. may have to look at this one.
Another Convoy this one was deemed proper so was let pass

The Hydran border all was quiet.

The other Frax   two of these? Well our CA is in pursuit of smugglers. Pull
over to be boarded or die.

That is it... So a large battle vs the Horde...
A dragon attack on the Frax AI 4X  if they wish to fight.

The illegal convoy VS the Frax AI 4X....

And Pursuit vs the Frax Ca vs DW.