Dramatic SFB: SFB What the heck is an MKH?

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Apr 6 14:31:31 PDT 2021

I'm up for playing out 310 Colony Raid if someone can tell me what a MKH is.
In G3 it says it's in a "Future Product" and it's not in SFBOL. The website
indicates an off-hand reference to it in CL29 but the table of contents
doesn't list a SSD. It seems to be a thing in Fed and Empire. I'd expect it
to be some variant and I'd prefer it to carry three heavy fighters but I'd
like to actually know.

Colony Raid 312 - CWs vs Hydran DWs I'm up for that.

Prospecting Raid 360 - CW vs. Jindo DW, sounds good.

Pursuit 339 - DW vs Seltorian CA. Our ships are pretty good but not 22 power
vs 40 power and 3 p1s vs 8p1s good. We'll be disengaging.

My email is david at jannke.com (Frax Unnamed Empire)