Dramatic SFB: SFB What the heck is an MKH?

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:02:33 PDT 2021

The MKH looks like a heavy fighter carrier based on the MKV. It is not in
SFBOnline nor in the Hydran Mastership book.
It has exactly the same data as the MKV ship. It would have 6 St-S and 6
S-t-2
If it is a heavy fighter carrier, it might require escorts like any other
heavy fighter carrier.
No escorts are provided for it in #310.

Marcel