Dramatic SFB: Flexible Escorts

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:22:47 PST 2021

So just having all fast ships means escorts are not needed.
Otherwise...have one if your ship does or can and other ships are involved.

Hydrans as an example as Hybrids and Romulan Hybrids are exempt.

Casual carriers also do not have to have escorts. Some Roms like SUP-As are
always exempt since they never need escorts.

Sound about right?