Dramatic SFB: GWO Jindarian Encounters

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:25:07 PST 2021

Saw that as well. Seems my Intel was wrong from that Orion spy.

To The DRED : Hive Ship of Seltorian battle group 13.

Ships are entering Sector 89, our CMD Blair and CA  Chase are detecting a
strange ship in orbit. Orders? from The DRED attack and destroy.  All other
sectors are quiet.

The CA Paterson has found the Tholians. A large number of small ships.
Heading toward a planet we thought was good for a colony. A harassing
action may be possible. The rest of the border will be dropped with no
actions.

Along our 3rd border no actions were taken... vs the Frax.

Our Convoy full of unhatched eggs arrived safely along the Hydran border.
While the FF Rutledge managed to stop a smuggling attempt by the Orions.
The Hydrans have sent a pair of ships to attack our colony. However we do
have DD Cushing and FF Marshall on station to protect the colony.

Seems I have 3 possible battles.. I do not know if teh FEDS will fight the
one.   I am probably going to let the Hated tholians have the colony.  A
bit much for my two CAs. The colony assault may bot be as even as it looks,
The minefield will help... perhaps i can wittle him down some as he comes
in?