Dramatic SFB: General War Operations

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Feb 1 19:02:43 PST 2021

We're off to the races!

Welcome to the first turn of the Operations. Since we're purchasing our
fleets on this first turn, there will be no resolution of scenarios.
Once everyone builds their ships and hits the "Ready to Advance" button,
I'll cycle through straight to the same segment of the next turn. There
we will assign the newly-built ships and build even more ships!

Attached is an image of the rough placement of borders. Everyone starts
with three scenarios per border, and are bordered with four neighbors.