Dramatic SFB: Possible New Campaign Game "Madness"

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 28 16:11:41 PST 2021

Chuck,
I do not see myself playing in this Campaign, I can offer to be a Battle Captain, like I am in the A&B Campaign. ( I do like the "Only normal standard races for this one. None of the dead races brought back or computer ones").  I will be re-joining the FMJ campaign starting up in March (it has a similar "must field a minimum of one ship to each encounter before you can send two ship to another)
I know you are trying to force combats at the scenario with your rules, but as has been noted in the other campaign, each player plays differently, some are keen to do scenario battles no mater what, and others will pick which battles to fight, and like to have the option of retreat.
all good