Dramatic SFB: New "Main" Campaign

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:07:03 PST 2021

The biggest problem I have seen in the campaigns is someone making
allencies on three fronts and then sending their entire fleet at the fourth
with overwhelming force. FMJ (full metal jacket) tried to help with that by
forcing everyone to send ships to every battle and spread your fleet out.

I am wondering if perhaps a Max fleet size per empire/racial border.
Dependent on the number of borders with that empire/race.  That being what
the penny pinchers and economics will give the fleet.