Dramatic SFB: Fwd: RE: New "Main" Campaign

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:16:08 PST 2021

in the last 2 campaigns I have been in movement cost has been a poor
measure of balance there are  many ways to increase BPV without increasing
movement costs ie carriers & fighters plus War Cruisers vs cruisers. It can
create lopsided battles no matter how you do it.  BPV is the only real
measure and sometimes that has issues.