Dramatic SFB: GWO - T3 Encounter Report - Romulan Star Empire

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:26:44 PST 2021

To whomever it may concern,

The Romulan Star Empire decided to currently remain within our borders.
Following a new directive coming from the high consul requiring that any
carrier must be escorted by escort ships, SUP-K Praetor Zajac  was pulled
back to home world to be refited into a more appropriate unit.

We noticed a small Tholian incursion in our space that is being answered by
the mighty SHR Shrike in'' Pursuit No.206''. We will engage the intruding
Tholian unit. (Battle to be fought)

Romulan Star Empire