Dramatic SFB: GWO - T3 Encounter Report - Romulan Star Empire

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:17:43 PST 2021

Triburnal Battle fleet 13:

The Sages have made changes in our doctrine. We shall make our own
Sovereign state in this galaxy.

As forth with the new orders,

On the Fed Horde front. We did not cross into their space and they did not
enter ours.

The strange Cat people did not show up at all.

The Thoilians did not attack us, However a large group of Dragons is after
a colony of slaves. Wonder how many my CA can kill before they ravage my
planet?

Along the Frax front....  Our convoy of eggs went thru with no problems. A
unescorted Frax convoy was lost in space, We are not interested in
science... And more space dragons nope ran off.

Tall enough what Hydrans? Methane/?   Will the SC fight my CA and FF over a
few canisters?    Not interested in boars and a planet crusher is a Hrdran
problem.

So all auto done or overwhelming force.... Still my CA vs some dragons
might be fun... Will the hdrans play?

Folks my Wife had Knee replacement surgery  on friday.  I had to take Her
to the emergency room tuesday night,,, She is still in the hospital...
Blood cots in teh lungs and fevor from a mild infection... Hopefully all
will be ok...