Dramatic SFB: Romulan Star Empire GWO encounter report

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:51:30 PST 2021

The Romulan Star Empire decided to remain within their borders, standing
back and looking how this General War will evolve.

Some of our neighbors showed some aggressive tendencies by invading our
space.

To the Tholian Holdfast Defense force, remove your ship from our
prospecting asteroid field or be destroyed. This is a last warning or you
will suffer the full blunt of our wrath.

To the Pavarian silly birds, stay away from our listening post or your
ships will be blown to pieces. We will not tolerate any intrusion in your
space.

Romulan Star Empire High Consul.

2 possible battles: Prospecting Raid 124 and Listening Post 134

Marcel