Dramatic SFB: Romulan Star Empire GWO encounter report

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 8 13:06:55 PST 2021

 The silly birds will disengage from scenario 134 Listening post, to many Romulan ships   (Romulan Star Empire win).
    On Tuesday, 9 February 2021, 02:51:45 am AEST, Marcel Trahan via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 The Romulan Star Empire decided to remain within their borders, standing back and looking how this General War will evolve.
Some of our neighbors showed some aggressive tendencies by invading our space.
To the Tholian Holdfast Defense force, remove your ship from our prospecting asteroid field or be destroyed. This is a last warning or you will suffer the full blunt of our wrath.
To the Pavarian silly birds, stay away from our listening post or your ships will be blown to pieces. We will not tolerate any intrusion in your space.
Romulan Star Empire High Consul.
2 possible battles: Prospecting Raid 124 and Listening Post 134
Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org