Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Orders

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Mon Sep 7 09:29:25 PDT 2020

> At what point will a space dragon opt to disengage instead of staying
> and possibly dying?

The rules are silent on that, but one can assume that they will
disengage at an appropriate time. Much the same as one's own ships will
disengage when appropriate.

> Can a Dragon opt to fire its eye weapon at plasma torpedoes? (to
> reduce the damage it takes!)

Yes. They are treated as phasers in all respects.

> Does the dragon's close defence system affect plasma's ?

Yes. Per (SM7.4653): /...Their tails operate as a defensive system with
a 5/6 chance of destroying any shuttle or seeking weapon that enters the
Dragon's hex (i.e., range zero).../

/
/

> If there are several dragons in an encounter do they operate in a
> coordinated manner such as using their eye weapons on the same target
> (Ship , plasma etc)?

I see no reason they can't. Presumably they can communicate with eachother.