Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Orders

Don Lavanty emeketos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:15:58 PDT 2020

yeah for that fight I need to seriously evaluate if its worth it.

I am game for the Freighter one, I was very surprised you fit a carrier in
with the move/side limitation I think I have the upper hand in that fight
but I am not sure by how much. you have an actual squadron of 8 vs my
casual 6(3x2) plus the interceptors.
 assume you are exiting stage left on the overwhelming.