Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:52:59 PDT 2020

Hydrax Prime encounter report.

*On the Spineless Klingon border*

*Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #611:* GEN+ Protector was sent to investigate
the possibility of presence of dilithium on the are which was true. No
klingon ships were present. We took time to plunder the asteroid,
recovering plenty of dilithium to support our war effort. *Hydran Victory.*
*Space Boar #612:* Sighting of a space boar in klingon space led us to send
GEN+ Constable to hunt it. No Klingon ship were present. Poaching of the
space boar was successful. *Hydran Victory.*
*Convoy Raid #613:* A klingon convoy submitted to us its cargo manifest
before leaving. The manifest specified a delivery of gork to McKling
fastfood restaurant chain. What a disgusting stuff. We let the convoy pass
by, not wanting to get near that stuff. *Klingon Victory.*
*Base Defense #614:* GEN+ Administrator quietly made its tour of duty
protecting the newly built base. No Klingons showed up. *Hydran Victory.*
*Artifact Singularity #615*: Having most of our units tied up in other
borders, we decided not to insvestigate thei singularity. *Klingon Victory.*
*Terrain Defense with Ground Combat #616:* We are still waiting to get our
first commando ship delivered to us from Home World, se we decided not to
get involved. *Klingon Victory.*

*On the Poorladine border:*

*The Morey Eel of Space #617:* DWH Breaker, DWH Striker and GEN+ Deputy
will engage the Poorladines forces and protect the colony from the Eel. *Battle
to be fought*
*Refit Raid #618:* Carrier group #2 composed of MKV Punisher, DWA
Intercept, DWA Defend and DWA Secure supported by the survey carrier
PICV+Devotion will defend the MCD with its DWH being refited from the
invading Poorladines. Disengage your units or be destroyed. Seems that the
Poorladine are disengaging. *Hydran Victory*
*Fleet Repair Dock #619*: OV Genocide seems to have caught the Poorladines
with their pants down. Surrender the FRD or be destroyed. seems that the
Poorladines retreated. *Hydran Victory*

*On the Flea Bitten Carnivons border:*

*Colony Raid #620:* Carrier group #1 composed of UH+ Succession War, DA+
Follower, DDS+ Warning and DWA Protect will engage the Carnivon FF and
ground defenses. Surrender the colony or be destroyed. *Waiting on
Carnivon answer.*
*Space Boar #621:* DWH Puncher and DWH Crudher will engage the
Carnivon FFL. Disengage your ship or be destroyed. *Waiting on
Carnivon answer*
*Colony Raid #622*: Neither side seemed to be interested in that
colony. *Scenario
Dropped*

*On the Furball border:*

*Convoy Raid #623:* GEN+ Sheriff successfully escorted the convoy to its
destination. *Hydran Victory*
*The Morey Eel of Space #624:* We have no interest in this sector, No ships
were sent. *Kzinti Victory*

Hydrax Prime