Dramatic SFB: Border War Y162 Turn 4 encounters

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:39:04 PST 2020

Mr. Greentail of the OOPS Gorn battle report:

Romulan border:

412 Hostile Militia:  OOPS gallantly defended our base against imperial Romulan aggression! (Gorn Win)

413 Passing the Baton:  The Romulans showed up in force to defend a cargo tug that was full of fake news! (Romulan Win)

414 Convoy Raid:  The Romulan Republic successfully escorted a convoy full of devalued product due to the successful Gorn economic sanctions. (Romulan Win)

415 Probe Recover: The Gorn DD Nemicolopterus was dispatched to collect dirt on the Romulan Republic. We will fly circles around the VUL Hadron in order to collect it!  (Battle!)

Federation border:

416 Terrain Defense: The cruiser fleet headed by CC Gozer was dispatched to raid the Class-M Planet in this sector. The Gozer will not let the Federation fleet led by CAR STS Constitution keep it from its mission! (Battle!)

417 Terrain Defense:  Since the bulk of the fleet is raiding the planet  in sector 416, we were not able to defend this planet. (Federation Win)

418 Cargo Tug:  The Gorn scout Skitty was sent to investigate the situation with the derelict tug. Based on the size of force sent by the Federation, it appears they are really into the fake news that is stowed on it. The Skitty will withdraw. (Federation Win)

419 Colony Raid: Neither side was interested in this colony. (Dropped)

The Gorn have one battle vs the Romulans, and one battle vs the Federation should they decide to fight.