Dramatic SFB: Border War Y162 Turn 4 encounters

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 16:21:34 PST 2020

It is Y162 and we have warp power. The Romulan Republic has built there
first warp power ships. Not bought from the Klingons that is. be afraid be
very afraid.

OOPS is aware that we did not care about a bunch of renegade slaves.
Sending in no help at all, As for the Tug it was the only warp capable Tug
we had so sending warp powered ships was correct. As for the lone Vulture
it must withdraw The OOPS wins. They can collect the probes. As for my
Convoy I am guessing the lone DD is not going to try and pick off a
freighter.

OOPS border done.

As for the SOL Terrain Federation. With are set backs attacking colonies we
pulled back to refit ships to warp power. Are Convoy must be protected.
(not sure why no one wants to take on more sunlight ships defending a
convoy) That leaves the Exeter and escort going after my colony well
defended by a Vulture and 3 WB+. Also 6 ground base heavy weapons,, seems
they have to be plasma -S. Stupid to put them on the ground like that,,,
one turn in atmosphere losing 5 movement Then go. Will the Federation
attack?