Dramatic SFB: Late War - Scenario Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #3134

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Tue Jan 22 19:16:59 PST 2019

 Ben,We all play SFB and Campaigns for fun !Thing is with campaigns, we need to have some criteria for empires to advance or fall behind. Its what campaigns are all about and we have fun in this process as well !
Your Selt CA is at R3 to Marcel's DDP and CW which are about to unload on your rear shields. Due to the campaign format, you actually do need to prove you can escape unscathed because refusing to continue is simply not being fair to Captain Marcel who worked to get his ships in the current situation and Tholian Admiral Michael who may be looking at 1 less Selt CA next turn which could  perhaps lead to an escalating war ??
If your intent  is to just have fun with no regard for the campaign, then perhaps [ with all due respect] campaign play is not for you as its not fair to the other Admirals that do care about battle outcomes.
FYI, Matt does have a system in place to determine a winner at end of campaign.

CheersFrank