Dramatic SFB: Late War - Scenario Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #3134

Ben Sh dragoastro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 12:49:49 PST 2019

So I play Star fleet battles for fun.I play the campaigns in order to
occasionally set up a battle where I can actually play Star fleet battles.
I don't actually care about the campaign's in and of themselves I don't
think there's any way to win these things and I really just play them to
set up star fleet battles scenarios. I played this scenario as a serious
underdog just to have something to do. I'm not a fan of them bloodthirsty
and disrespectful approach toward opponents. I treat my opponents with
respect and hope and expect for the same in return. My opponent does not
wish to continue a game I sure am not going to try to force them to do so,
as that would not qualify as fun, light-hearted gameplay. I suspect some of
the issues come from the inhumanizing nature of online communications. If
we were sitting face-to-face we wouldn't have this conversation. Body
language in an understanding of others would solve that. I don't have any
problems with my real world star fleet battles club but this online stuff
seems to lead to difficult communications.

I hope that this rather verbose email helps to clear things up.

Sincerely and respectfully,
Ben