Dramatic SFB: Turn 2 RTA Cycle? (bis)

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 10:52:56 PST 2019

Since i started this chain of email, i feel responsible of how it went.

I spoke out of frustation to having to wait and i let my impatience get the
best of me.
We are all trying to do our best, and i feel sorry that it went out of
hands like that.
Can we go back to civilised talking and start the new year on a better
footing?
With Xmas season almost over, things should be going faster and i hope that
this sad chain of email has shown that a lot of people want really to play
and have fun and that everybody should take into account that some players
have that campaing at heart and waiting can be frustating. My apologies for
it.

As for Matt, he is offering us this wonderfull environment to play, out of
his free time (which he does not have much, between work and family) for
FREE. I think he is doing his best and i am very happy for what he has
provided so forth.

Thanks Matt for everything and please disregard this ungratious chain of
event.

I think that better communication and understanding will help for the
future.

Happy New Year to everybody

Marcel
AKA Devilish6996