Dramatic SFB: Turn 2 RTA Cycle? (bis)

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 11:09:32 PST 2019

I must agree.

On one hand; when one agrees to participate in a group endeavor such as this, it is very unseemly for one or two people to unilaterally delay the game for everyone else.  This is why people complain.  I hate it every bit as much (if not more) than everyone else.

But on the other hand; Matt has done an excellent job at balancing the “needs of the few” with the “needs of the many.”  People sometimes have emergencies, storms that cause outages, vacations, life events, and so forth that can’t be helped.  It’s hard, given the distance between all of us to manage a game such as this.  We all know that in addition to the above situations; sometimes it’s simply a player not giving a shit.  And that injures all of us.  But Matt is one of the nicest guys on the planet and he’s inclusive.  He certainly shouldn’t be attacked for the actions of one or two players who don’t care.  It’s not in his nature to simply “kick” someone.  I think he’s a nice guy giving these folks the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my iPhone