Dramatic SFB: Finishing Fleet Build

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:15:39 PST 2018

Played them in Matts game once. Peladine have weaker plasma then Gorns and
Roms. Then add in drone racks like the klingons carry. A ton of phaser2s
but with the later period can get ships with less phasers but phaser 1s.
The good thing is You can chase him with plasma and then Hit with waves of
drones. The bad part is control channels you never have enough. I was
buying little scouts and using them to control seekers. At least you can
get close and bolt plasma. They get Sabot and fast drones witch is just
scary. But there rules are all in the main book. They also get Gorn style
balconies for there shuttles. They are in the SFBOL data base as well.