Dramatic SFB: Finishing Fleet Build

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 11:37:09 PST 2018

As has been mentioned...No Border is a deterrent to fight for everyone
involved. Because of game mechanics where you need income to build ships
and you are saying...hey lets go out and blow up our factory that makes the
money we use to build ships. Yeah that will help us a lot??? So no one
fights those fights. The way this plays...it is just a really bad choice.
If that was required to win in someway....where it meant you got free
income...and they lost all income until they retook the site then sure. But
this just kills everyone's income. And unless you lose all borders. It just
slows you down but concentrates your forces. So after a while no one can
bother you and you re-expand.

But as Marcel mentioned...hit them in a real fashion that does not cripple
you to do so. Severe penalties for not winning defense situations. Which is
what actually happens in War...you cannot cut a path into the enemy as they
cut a path into you....passing in the night. You have to hold ground to
win. And expand. Making it where someone you are fighting loses a border
just means everyone lost for a benefit of? Nothing. And a permanent lose of
income with no way to get it back if ever.

Chuck