Dramatic SFB: WoA

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 19:02:32 PST 2018

Hell as a Romulan in most games I obviously love plasma and nothing says Hi
and welcome to death better than a Sabot. But that certainly ups the Plasma
races game a notch above most other races. Even though at that
level...everyone ends up with X ships.

Maybe start a bit lower and in 5 years...or so get there? I dont know.

Chuck