Dramatic SFB: WoA

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Nov 28 19:56:48 PST 2018

> Even though at that level...everyone ends up with X ships.
>
> Maybe start a bit lower and in 5 years...or so get there? I dont know.

I have no problem if we'd like to end the current game and begin afresh.
There's another player who might be starting the game this next turn
again, anyways.

Starting too late does introduce issues. Particularly, that the database
does not support X ships very well: Module X and X1R are not in the
system. Knowing that, I can start in Y180 (probably with 4-6 turns per
year.) That gives PFs to most players (except the plasma-types) and fast
seekers all around.

So let's see a show of hands: Who does *not* want the WoA to stop?