Dramatic SFB: WoA

Francois Lemay lemay.frank at rogers.com
Tue Sep 4 04:01:43 PDT 2018

With the withdrawal of the Romulans from 2401, Punishing Peladine Empire is RTA.CheersFrank

    On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 1:38 AM, Charles Carroll <mastrvran at gmail.com> wrote:

 I say I am feeling underwhelmed by my chances and will simply withdraw since you cannot catch me. Its close. But not close enough. I will almost certainly lose a ship or two...since I have a number of old class ones. We withdraw. Perhaps another time we can say hello across the battlefield with the weapons of war.
Chuck