Dramatic SFB: WoA

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:38:47 PDT 2018

I say I am feeling underwhelmed by my chances and will simply withdraw
since you cannot catch me. Its close. But not close enough. I will almost
certainly lose a ship or two...since I have a number of old class ones. We
withdraw. Perhaps another time we can say hello across the battlefield with
the weapons of war.

Chuck