Dramatic SFB: WoA Turn 12 - The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION Ready to Advance

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:02:18 PDT 2018

Message from the second in Command of the DN-001 to Death by Fire. Our
commander Bird who has a Fervor has been arrested for his insane actions.
We are leaving the system post haste.  We will be sending recompense for
the dead pilots of your brave fighters. Please except are apologies for
this insane action.