Dramatic SFB: New Email Flaming Rage Lyran

Wayne Power powerwayne055 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:06:06 PDT 2018

Greeting Matt,
my Yahoo account is not working, so hopefully this one can be used for the
WOA Flaming Rage Lyran (until I fix it).

Also (apologies) I got the same bug as last time. I went back into my turns
orders to add some builds and it got locked out of the order submitting
page. I think the server does not like a player doing their order more than
once.
(one of the ships I have been trying to build (the TGP+upm with
interceptors) keeps diapering from my builds when I save it)

All good