Dramatic SFB: War of Attrition turn 12 battles.

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:41:37 PDT 2018

well the turn has cycled. The Jagdstaffel seems to have its hands full.

On the Ghe reat Green Gorn front all was not as quiet has they have been, A
group of what the Great Green Gorn leaders assured us was nothing but some
renegades had started a colony on one of are claimed worlds. They were
eliminated, A mistake was made when a group of Gorn  tourists were detained
some fool thought they were spies, They were released with some free passes
to other attractions.

On are loan border with the Hawkmen. Are squadron of war cruiser hulls
aided by one of a FF scouts were making a check on a science station. When
they notice a hawmen tug in the area. We are sending warning messages to
the tug. If it does not vacate my space it will be destroyed.

On the loan Gorn confederation border, We are chasing a Orion spy. Please
do not interfere with us? I need to study this for a bit who has
overwhelming force?   sigh...

On the Romulan  border all is well except around what we were told was a
rich new slave planet? There seems to be a large force of Romulans with a
new base headed there? ( need to look at this one as well)

on are only border with the Frax we will let them hunt all the space Boars
they wish.

The Rock heads it seems are hiding some were.

So two battles possibly big ones. I am certain that i can not kill the
Orion vs the Gorn. Is it possible to fight and kill a few Gorns? need to
study it.
As for the Romulans damn can i win? need to study it. I think the Hawkmen
will run.