Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 21:17:40 PDT 2018

Hey guys,

sorry for the delay.  Had technical issues once again and was unable to place orders in the time I had set aside to do so this week.  Long story short, 700 BPV worth of ships I ordered last turn were not produced.  So I was short about a quarter of my fleet this turn.

High season as started for my business, last day off I had was April 26, been working 12 hours days or more since then.  I am not expecting days off for at least and other week or two ;(  I hired someone to help me, he starts tomorrow so I hope I will be able to breathe a little.

I just completed the orders and I am not expecting any fight this turn but will have to see what people on my borders are doing.

Daniel