Dramatic SFB: Ready to advance

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 18:37:48 PDT 2018

I believe it is allowed, i did this in one of my battles against a Kzinti aggressor.
    On Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 7:34:37 PM CDT, Gregory Flusche via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

  Question for You Matt... can a Orion free traitor have a Special sensor in its option mount. When it is allowed in a convoy scenario?  I can not find a rule saying no as they are allowed in Orion option mounts. It would not be much of a scout but would add one to your weapon status roll!!